STCU News and Announcements
The European Business Association jointly with the Science and Technology Center in Ukraine held a special reception for the EBA member companies.250/342
23 May 2013
The European Business Association jointly with the Science and Technology Center in Ukraine held a special reception for the EBA member companies.
The purpose of the event was to introduce EBA member-companies with STCU Commercial Partner Program featuring its numerous benefits:
- direct, tax-free payments (grants) to researchersí personal bank accounts;
- customs clearance assistance provided;
- procurement of equipment and materials free of duties and taxes;
- host government concurrence and security review;
- professional project management, including technical and financial monitoring;
- knowledge of Recipient Partiesí R&D communities and their capabilities;
- support for peaceful, civilian research.
The event took place on May, 23, 19:00 at Restaurant 'Matisse' (CITYHOTEL), 56A Bohdan Khmelnytsky Str, Kyiv.
After remarks by Ambassador M. Michael Einik and Ms. Anna Derevyanko, Director of EBA, all the attendees were able to share the experience and take advantage of networking.