Request For Proposals AB-07-128. Audit Services
1. The Science and Technology Center of Ukraine (“the STCU”), in conjunction with the International Science and Technology Center (“the ISTC”), is honored to issue this request for proposals (“RFP”) for furnishing the audit services described herein.
2. Complete proposals should be submitted electronically via the dedicated ISTC/STCU e-mail (email@example.com) and must contain “Audit Services 2018-2020” in the subject line. All proposals must be received before 2:00 p.m. Astana time on 17th of August, 2018.
3. If any prospective auditor has questions about the specifications or other solicitation documents, the prospective proposer should request further information via the dedicated ISTC/STCU e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must contain “Audit Services 2018-2020” in the subject line. The deadline for submission of questions is 13th of July, 2018, 2.00 p.m. Astana time. Clarifications will be posted on the dedicated “Audit Services 2018-2020” link at the ISTC (www.istc.int) and STCU (http://www.stcu.int) websites.
4. All correspondence and documents related to the tender must be submitted in English.
5. The auditor is fully responsible for the submission of a proposal. Proposals can be withdrawn at any time until the deadline. Late proposals will be disqualified.
6. In order to be considered for selection, auditors must submit a complete response to the RFP. Incomplete proposals may not be considered if the omissions are determined to be significant. Proposals must be submitted in two parts:
- Part A, Technical Proposal,
- Part B, Financial Proposal for STCU, Financial Proposal for ISTC.
7. The ISTC and the STCU reserve the right to reject any and all proposals submitted and to request additional information from all proposers. Any contract awarded will be awarded to the Auditor, who, based upon evaluation of all proposals, is determined to have submitted the proposal with the lowest evaluated price, considering both technical factors and cost.
8. Before submitting a proposal, the potential auditor is strongly recommended to read the RFP.
Back to list